Saturday, September 26, 2009

Introduction

Hello, hello, hello! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ahmed S. Minhas and I am the gentleman that is running this blog. The specifics for this blog will be discussed later.

As for myself, I am a Journalism student at Wilfrid Laurier university, currently studying for my undergrad in Honours Bachelor of Journalism and Contemporary Studies.
The purpose of this blog is solely for educational purposes. I am running this blog for multiple assignments I get from my labs in Journalism.

I am not new to the blogging scene, as I also run another blog at www.masernaut.wordpress.com - unfortunately I will be MIA for a little bit over there so I can perform my work here.
I hope that whoever comes across this blog finds it pleasant and easy to read - any complaints and comments can be redirected to my email at L.Dheam@gmail.com

Thank you,
Ahmed S. Minhas

No comments:

Post a Comment